Fall mini sessions are back this year! They will be held September 27, 2014 in Round Rock (exact location TBD) in both the morning and the evening. Included in your session fee are:
• 20 minute session for up to 5 immediate family members
• a fully edited online gallery of 12 images (+ black and white conversions)
• your favorite 5 images uploaded to DropBox in high resolution, JPEG form for downloading and personal use
• a print release allowing you print your chosen images as desired
• 25 customized holiday cards and envelopes
Additional digital images and holiday cards are available for purchase after your session as well as my full line of boutique products. Spaces are limited, so if you wish to reserve a session, please do so soon!
I am also officially opened for fall booking! As I announced earlier this year, this fall, things will look a bit different. My oldest starts Kindergarten at the end of August and it’s going to be a big transition for our family going from him staying home with me to being in school full time. I’m so excited for him; he’s more than ready for this new step in his life and I want to make sure I’m there with him for all of it. For my business, this means that I’ll be taking more weekends off each month and accepting less sessions in general this fall. I will most likely not be able to accommodate last minute bookings like I have in years past. So if you’re at all interested in booking a session, please do so sooner rather than later. 🙂